- Hydraulically operated, no ergonomical issues like with manual extensions.
- Wear plate under the inner forks which increases the lifespan of the sleeves and inner forks considerably.
- Special cross-section preventing that the outer forks catch the lower-most pallet boards.
- Can be used to transport two pallets at a time (video).
- Click for Specification Sheet.
Hydraulic extensions for damage prevention
Has your organization ever taken an inventory of the costs associated with the damage caused by oversized forks or when the forks do not support the load enough and the goods are tipping forward? Customers do not accept such damage, and associated costs – as summarized below – can rarely be compensated.
- Load has to be returned to packaging department;
- Packaging has to be removed;
- Contents have to be inspected for damage;
- Damage reports have to be filed;
- Contents have to be repackaged;
- Load has to be returned to loading station.
Whether it be goods or pallets that are damaged, oversized forks cause many problems within the sector. There are also a number of hidden costs. If forklift truck drivers do not spot the damage, then you also run the risk of claims (perished products) and return shipments
Hydraulic extension forks form the perfect solution for preventing these damages as the variable length of the forks can be adjusted for safe and secure handling.
Double pallet transport
|Besides preventing damages the extension forks can also be used to transport two pallets at a time. This means internal transport costs can be reduced by 50% saving both time and money for the end-user. Dual load handling also helps reduce energy costs and lowers lift truck usage which helps reduce overall equipment life cycle costs.|
Want to know more? or find a dealer.