- More power than single range telescopic forks.
- Robust cross section complying to more demanding conditions.
- Click for Specification Sheet.
Single-sided loading and unloading
Single-sided loading and unloading of trucks equals saving time, space and money. The forklift travels a considerably shorter distance, which results in faster operations and is also safer as the forklift remains in plain view of any person in the vicinity. The time savings amount to approximately 25% and reduced mileage also means increased fuel efficiency and tires last longer, especially on outdoor loading areas.
Another advantage is that the m² space required for the loading and unloading operation is smaller as the forklift does not have to drive around the combo, this constitutes an enormous space saving in warehouses or on docksides where loading and unloading operations are being carried out. The freed up space can then be used for additional internal storage space. For a standard 16 m combo, this saves around 64 m².
Summary of the advantages:
- Improved safety as forklift remains in sight.
- Increased internal storage space.
- Reduced fuel consumption and tire wear due to lower mileage.
- Faster load-/unloading time.
Telescopic forks can be mounted on all forklift carriages, side-shifts and fork positioners.
Want to know more? or find a dealer.