Used for double-deep stacking, one sided loading of trucks and trains, for dual load transport and as fork extensions.
Benefits of KOOI-REACHFORKS®:
30% MORE capacity in warehouses
40% LESS fuel consumption
50% LESS damages to pallets & goods
Our KOOI-REACHFORKS® product range
- - Increases warehouse capacity up to 30%
- Saving time up to 25%
- Cut down time for (un)loading
- Redusing fuel extremely!
- - 50% cheaper than hydraulic forks
- Time saving solution
- Extended function for often use
- These outer sleeves simply slide over the existing lift truck forks providing additional length of a predetermined size. Fork extensions offer a lightweight design with robust handling ability.
- This patented height shift system makes it possible to add lifting height to a lift truck without changing the mast. The unit mounts directly to the fork carriage. The added lift height allows for more goods to be stored in higher locations.
- When lift trucks are used in hilly areas or on rough terrain, the load can slide of the forks. By extending one of the lift truck forks, (vertically up or down), the load can be maintained in a safe horizontal position.
- By combining a fork positioner or fork spreader with hydraulic KOOI-REACHFORKS®, both width over the forks and length of forks can be adjustedat the touch of a lever.
- Hydraulic coil booms are used when coils, reels and or cylindrical products needs to be moved forward or when the length is variable. The boom simply telescopes in and out, hydraulically.
These hydraulic extendable jib cranes are used when it is not possible to lift the load with lift truck forks.
- MSE-Forks is able to produce lift truck carriages in all kind of combinations complying to ISO 2328-2007. Also, other combinations and lengths are possible on request.
- November 17-th 2015
- November 04-th 2015
- November 03-rd 2015
- August 07-th 2015
- July 21-st 2015